Thursday, April 3, 2014

The Five Biggest Turn-Offs For Homebuyers

  On March 25th I did a posting titled "5 Tips To Help Sell Your Property" which I hope my readers that may be trying or are thinking of selling found useful.

  While scanning through some of the real estate websites that I follow this morning I came across an article summarizing "The Five Biggest Turn-Offs For Homebuyers."  It came as no surprise that these five things dovetailed with the five issues I raised a week ago, here they are:


  1. Overpricing for the market
  2. Smells
  3. Clutter
  4. Deferred maintenance
  5. Dark, dated decor
  If you currently have your home for sale and have not attracted a Buyer as yet or if you are thinking of listing this spring, this is a great article from which you could create a checklist of "to-do's" that will get your property ready and in prime shape to attract interested Buyers and the top price!

No comments:


Contact Me

Royal LePAGE Locations North (Brokerage)

330 First Street, Collingwood, ON L9Y 1B4



Email:
rickcrouch@propertycollingwood.com



Direct: 705-443-1037



Office: 705-445-5520 ext 230




Website:
www.rickcrouch.realtor















My Profile