Monday, September 23, 2013

New Blog - "Southern Georgian Bay Carriage Trade Homes"

With luxury, upper end properties becoming a significant aspect of the southern Georgian Bay real estate market, I have started a separate blog devoted solely to this distinctive segment of our market.
 
  Through my blog "Southern Georgian Bay Carriage Trade Homes"  I will keep you updated on not only just local market activity, but also on trends affecting the luxury home market as a whole.  Through my attendance at the National Association of REALTORS® conference held each November in the U.S.  I have met and regularly receive information from two of the top REALTORS® south of the border that specialize in luxury property sales.  The luxury home and condominium market is as unique as the high net worth buyers and sellers that occupy this small niche.   Understanding their wants and needs of a REALTOR that participates in this area of real estate sales is very important to them and via my blog, I hope to share with you and them the nuances of buying and selling luxury properties.

  To access Southern Georgian Bay Carriage Trade Homes from this my primary blog, simply click on the luxury home picture to the right of this post.  For additional information on luxury properties visit the luxury homes page of my website www.carriagetrade listings.com.  Enjoy.        

No comments:


Contact Me

Royal LePAGE Locations North (Brokerage)

330 First Street, Collingwood, ON L9Y 1B4



Email:
rickcrouch@propertycollingwood.com



Direct: 705-443-1037



Office: 705-445-5520 ext 230




Website:
www.rickcrouch.realtor















My Profile