Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Wilbur The Pot Bellied Pig

Watching Collingwood Council tonight (April 30th)  I can't help but commend the Councilors for keeping a straight face while debating the plight of "Wilbur" the pot bellied pig. A motion was put forth so as to allow pot bellied pigs to be kept within the Town's limits. Perhaps I am dating myself but the proceedings reminded me of the TV sitcom “Green Acres” (1965 - 1971) where a couple of the show’s characters Fred and Doris Ziffel, adopted a pig as their son “Arnold.” Click on the following link to see why I am comparing tonight’s Council debate on Wilbur with the high jinks of Green Acres.  It would appear that Wilbur is about to be run out of Town.  As in the following video, perhaps Wilbur needs to hire a high profile lawyer to plead his case.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBpYQ7e9uQw


No comments:


Contact Me

Royal LePAGE Locations North (Brokerage)

330 First Street, Collingwood, ON L9Y 1B4



Email:
rickcrouch@propertycollingwood.com



Direct: 705-443-1037



Office: 705-445-5520 ext 230




Website:
www.rickcrouch.realtor















My Profile