Wednesday, September 29, 2010

CIBC's Run For The Cure

Dear Friends, Family, Clients and Colleagues,

Cancer of all types has and continues to touch countless numbers of people across Canada. I lost my father to cancer and more recently my fellow REALTORS® and I here at Royal LePage in Collingwood have seen the impact of this disease on our fellow co-workers and or their families. In order to help arrest one aspect of this dreaded disease, my colleagues and I at Royal LePage here in Collingwood have formed a team to participate in this years Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation CIBC Run for the Cure scheduled to run Sunday October 3rd.

The Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation CIBC Run for the Cure is Canada's largest single day, volunteer-led fundraising event dedicated to raising funds for breast cancer research, and education awareness programs.

Each year, thousands of Canadians of all ages and from all walks of life unite to participate in the Run. Their reasons for participating vary, but they all have the same goal; to create a future without breast cancer.
Please support me and my fellow team members at Royal LePage with our fundraising efforts to raise money for the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation during this year's walk.

If you feel so inclined visit my personal CIBC Run For The Cure Website to make a donation.  No matter what the amount given, together we can work to find a cure.
Sincerely
Rick Crouch

No comments:


Contact Me

Royal LePAGE Locations North (Brokerage)

330 First Street, Collingwood, ON L9Y 1B4



Email:
rickcrouch@propertycollingwood.com



Direct: 705-443-1037



Office: 705-445-5520 ext 230




Website:
www.rickcrouch.realtor















My Profile