Monday, April 20, 2009

Home Cents© Help Tips

In keeping with the slogan "Helping you is what we do," visitors to my personal real estate website http://www.propertycollingwood.com/ will notice some changes taking place aimed at making my site even more informative and user friendly.
One of the more significant changes to the site is with respect to my Home Cents© Help Tips articles. I have updated and revised these pieces which now total 55 different articles to include a variety of topics on buying and selling real estate, home renovations and maintenance, mortgage financing and more. In the past, these complimentary articles were available via email request. In order to respond faster to consumer requests for my Home Cents© Help Tips, they are now available for instant downloading in standard "PDF" format directly from my site.
Just like the real estate market itself, the real estate profession continues to change dramatically most of it brought about changes in technology which in turn affects the behaviour and expectations of today's real estate consumer. Unfortunately, the gap between consumer expectations and REALTOR® performance is widening. In order to prevent this chasm from further widening, it is my personal belief that REALTORS® must take a more proactive role in providing information to clients and would-be clients long before any formal relationship has been established. The old attitude "what's in it for me" is simply no longer acceptable. Free information that is factual, of benefit to consumers and is delivered in a timely manner is now not only appropriate, it is in fact expected. My Home Cents© Help Tips are but one avenue that I hope fulfills consumer's needs for acquiring valuable real estate assistance. Please check them out along with my newsletter and other information at http://www.propertycollingwood.com/.

No comments:


Contact Me

Royal LePAGE Locations North (Brokerage)

330 First Street, Collingwood, ON L9Y 1B4



Email:
rickcrouch@propertycollingwood.com



Direct: 705-443-1037



Office: 705-445-5520 ext 230




Website:
www.rickcrouch.realtor















My Profile